Tuesday, November 18, 2014

POST OP DAY 8 - NOT MELANOMA!

HUGE sighs of relief are coming from the Howell Household.  The urologist called today to tell Dave his tumor was indeed cancerous, but it was not melanoma.  It is seminoma.  I know nothing else, other than what I've googled.  I was at a meeting when Dave got the call, so I didn't get to hear any details.  I am a little confused, as I thought seminoma was one of the cancers the blood test would have identified.  I'm sure I just didn't understand, but this was a surprise.  A good surprise.

Dave's next appointment is with his oncologist Dec. 2nd where we will hear the treatment options - or maybe there will be no treatment necessary.  I'm tired and don't want to pass on any incorrect information or assumptions, so I'll stop here for now.  We are so thankful.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had good news. We will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,WhatsApp +917418483326
    Tel: +91 9036106919
    Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete